Looking for a change in 2020? GEN3 can help. We’ve been serving homeowners a long time here in Philadelphia and just celebrated our 20 Year Anniversary on May 1st. As an essential business, we've been open through it all providing needed support to homeowners during this unusual time, while taking all the necessary steps to keep our team members safe.
We are a growing residential service and installation company looking for a qualified Electricians. Our growth plans require a person who wants to drive forward in their career. If you have residential experience, possess a positive, enthusiastic and fun approach to customer service and find joy in helping others; we want to talk to you.
- Excellent wages, $23-$28+/Hr with Commission & Performance Pay
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Work-life Balance - No Late Nights and No On Call
- Continuing Education - Including Philadelphia Master Licensing Exam Prep
- Excellent working conditions
- Clean uniforms
- Clean trucks
- Complete all general Electrical in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot electrical system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best payment plan options and maintenance plans.
- Recognize the opportunity within adversity, find options where others fail to see a solution.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referral and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises and morning meetings.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and option sheets.
- Choose to be excellent everyday.
- Experience in Residential Electric - 4+ Years
- Knowledgeable of local Electrical codes and aility to make on-the job applications.
- Hands on training and work is required.
- Familiar with electrical application including ability to draw simple diagrams, read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast paced, goal oriented environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who's flexible and has a great attitude on life.
This job is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
Generation 3 Electric & HVAC is a growing residential focused contractor in Philadelphia. We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Philadelphia. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education with five Master Licensed Electricians on our team and plans to add even more by the end of this year. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only electrician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about GEN3 by visiting www.generation3electric.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions at www.gen3homeexperts.nexstarrecruiter.com to apply for this position.
Company Age: 20 years
Project Locations: Philadelphia, Delaware County and Main Line