Logistics & Warehouse Associate
GEN3 Electric & HVAC is a rapidly growing business that needs your contribution to better serve our internal customers. We are looking for a friendly smart and helpful person to join our team.
- Plan for the needs of the install teams with the help of a computerized inventory system.
- Prepare material orders for our install teams so they can win the day.
- Document the material and purchase orders on a per-job basis to help management determine job-costing and keep the company profitable.
- Optimize daily workflows to help your team member succeed and keep the company growing.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and professional workplace.
Job Expectations and Requirements:
- Must have a valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record (you do not need your own vehicle)
- Must be able to use a computer and work in a web-based inventory system or have other database experience.
- Must be able to look for the solution when difficult logistic or inventory challenges occur.
- Must have a great attitude and find joy in helping others.
- Must have a desire to grow with the company – and we are growing!
- Most importantly, you must choose to be excellent every day.
Pay and Benefits:
Competitive pay with an opportunity to grow as the team grows.
- Medical Insurance -- we offer competitive health benefits, including dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term disability.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A diverse and welcoming team. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team members and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at GEN3.