HVAC Service Technicians
If you’re the best and you want to join a HVAC Department that appreciates you, apply today. Starting salary between $25 - $35 based on experience and ability to perform. We believe in work life balance at GEN3 for all of our employees, so there is no on-call schedule, required over time or overnight work. We believe everyone deserves to clock out and go home once the day is done.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been serving homeowners a long time here in Philadelphia and just celebrated our 20 Year Anniversary on May 1st. As an essential business, we've been open through it all providing needed support to homeowners during this unusual time, while taking all the necessary steps to keep our team members safe. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer great customer experiences, we need top of the line HVAC Service & Install technicians who genuinely care about the customer and are not looking for “just a job”, but a career. Don't take our word for it, check out our reviews
The Big Task
You will service and/or install heating and cooling systems and work with customers to provide an extraordinary customer experience. GEN3 provides HVAC services to Philadelphia area homeowners and technicians needs to be comfortable working with mini-splits, split systems, heat pumps, boilers (steam and hydronic), high velocity, water source heat pumps and water heaters. Training provided on all system types.
Key Sub Tasks
• Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and service / sales teams.
• Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
• Keep your truck inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of skill and experience. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of three years of experience in the HVAC Industry.
What We Offer
• Our top performers are among the best paid technicians in Philadelphia. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
• Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
• Medical Insurance -- we offer competitive health benefits, including dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term disability.
• New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• 401k Plan with a company match.
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at GEN3.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about GEN3 by visiting www.generation3electric.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions at www.gen3homeexperts.nexstarrecruiter.com to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer