Residential HVAC Sales
If you’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities and obtain the experience and support you need to get push your career forward, please keep reading.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Philly. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only electrician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line comfort consultants who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
Tasks and Duties
- Provide customers with solutions for their HVAC and other home comfort needs
- Consult with potential and existing customers to provide a customized HVAC system solution including our exclusive maintenance program
- Serve as the leader of the sales process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct post-sale follow-up to ensure all sales agreements have been fulfilled to customer satisfaction
- Follow-up with existing sales bids and leads to offer any additional information as needed to convert them into sales
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective customers
- Emphasize salable features, quotes, prices and credit terms and prepare sales orders for jobs sold
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Participate in various sales activities to support corporate efforts including, but not limited to, trade shows, referral groups, etc.
Compensation and Benefits
- Our sales consultant are paid well and you’ll have unlimited earning potential. If you want a six-figure salary, we'll work with you to help you get it. When you win, the whole GEN3 team wins.
- Medical Insurance -- we offer competitive health benefits, including dental, vision, life insurance, and long-term disability. $0 out-of-pocket options for comprehensive employee benefits.
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- A diverse and welcoming team. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team members, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at GEN3.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about GEN3 by visiting www.generation3electric.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions at www.gen3homeexperts.nexstarrecruiter.com to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer